By Ashley Weinard, NCMA Educator and Project Director, The Big Picture
Ever wonder what everyone else is teaching? Last month, these ten works of art received the most hits out of the 150+ NCMA collection works on ArtNC.org. Which of these do you use in your classroom?
1. The Eruption of Mt. Vesuvius
2. The Cliff, Étretat, Sunset
3. Ships in a Stormy Sea off a Coast
5. Portrait of Emy
6. Still Life with Basket of Fruit
8. Crater of Popocatépetl
9. Capriccio: The Rialto Bridge and The Church of S. Giorgio Maggiore
10. Lucrezia de’ Medici (1545-1561)
You must be logged in to post a comment.